If you own or work as part of a small to medium-sized B2B, you already know how important your website is when it comes to bringing in new business. It’s still the number one online sales tool. But odds are that you’ve seen your website bring in fewer and fewer customers over the years. If you used to get a steady flow of new customers from your site, maybe that’s slowed down to a trickle.
What’s the problem? The internet changed. The way buyers find solutions and make purchases changed. A website alone isn’t enough these days.
So what do you need to draw in business these days? It’s nothing complicated. You just have to make sure your customers can find the best version of your brand where they’re already looking. As you read along, you’ll learn how to make that happen—and what Booster B2B Listing can do to help you with the process.
You know very well that it can be hard to succeed in the B2B space. You need every tool you can to get your business in front of the people who need it the most. As you read this article, you’ll find out more about how the online market has changed and what you can do to succeed in this new online landscape.
The Online Market Has Changed: A Website Isn’t Enough
All right: so how has the online market changed, and what does that mean for you? Well, in the old days of the early internet, it used to be that customers would come straight to your company site. All you would need to do would be to put your website up, maybe get some SEO treatment on your webpages, and you could count on your site to bring in a steady stream of traffic and clients.
These days, the internet is a different place. Customers are more cautious, more thorough in their research, and more likely to scrutinize your online information.
B2B buyers in today’s internet make an average of 12 searches online before they reach out to a company. While they’re doing these searches, they’re looking for the best company to serve their needs. But they’re also looking for something else: credibility and consistency.
Every business has a website that shouts from the rooftops about how great their company is. But only the best companies can show up consistently on a whole range of web searches. Out of date information, old data, or data that’s simply wrong could easily show up on a web search.
And when that bad data shows up: you lose customers.
Booster B2B Listing: What is It?
Simply put, Booster B2B Listing is a tool that helps you get the best version of your brand in front of as many eyeballs on as many major sites as possible. Let’s talk about how it does that.
Many major sites, maps, and directories already have data on your business. Now, it’s not necessarily the most accurate data. It’s not necessarily the most recent data. It’s not necessarily data that you chose to put up there. But it’s there, and until recently there’s been nothing you can do to make sure all that data is accurate and represents the best that your brand has to offer.
Or to put it another way: your data is out there in who-knows-how-many forms, opening you up to customer confusion and possible loss of business. And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Until now, at least. With Booster B2B Listing, you have the ability to create a single profile that represents your data on major search engines, social media sites, business directories, maps and more. This ensures that you keep the customers you might have lost due to bad data or outdated information.
With Booster B2B Listing, your business profile is synchronized across a variety of major sites, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Waze, and others. No matter where your potential customers find you, you can be sure that they see a version of your brand that is consistent, shows your brand in its best light, and is under your control.
What do You Get When You Sign Up for Booster B2B Listing?
- Single entry for all your data across most major websites.
- The credibility that comes from accurate and updated data.
- Data you can store includes all of the following: company name, categories, address, map marker, phone number, second phone number, fax & telex, clickable website link, company description, opening hours, additional opening hours, holidays, email addresses, websites, app URLs (both iOS & Android), company logos, photos, videos, social media channels, separate GMB management box, separate Facebook management box, company attributes, GMB-attributes, calendar, people profiles, products and services, founded-in year, products, services, special offers, brands, languages, keywords, and user-defined fields.
- If you need to make any changes, you can synchronize your data in real time across all platforms.
- PDF report via email: includes a location map, a listing of profile searches, a list of profile views, a listing of device usage, website summaries, reviews of your business, and Google Search Queries leading to your website.
- Most importantly: You get the peace of mind of knowing that your brand shows up consistently in its best form across the internet. Never again will you have to worry about losing customers to bad or outdated information online.
Contact us to Learn More
If you think Booster B2B Listing might help you draw in more business, there’s a quick and easy way for you to find out for sure: try the Booster B2B Listing Scanner. Just click the link, put in some basic information about your business, and you’ll instantly be able to see how your data shows up on major sites such as Google, Yelp, Facebook, and dozens of others.
Once you take a look at your results, feel free to contact Kompass with any questions or concerns you might have about digital advertising. We’ll be happy to help you out and let you know about any solutions that might work for you. Good luck!